Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I had the cookies made...

...and ready to take to the hospital for the nurses yesterday. There was supposed to be a note that said, "Thank you for taking care of me and helping me get strong enough to go home! Love, Jude". Instead, it said, "Please help my brother to come home soon! Thank you for taking care of him. Love, Hazel". I can't promise I'll have time to bake something again the day that Jude does come home since it seems so unpredictable. We'll see. We're really hoping that his doctor tomorrow is the one that seems to focus most on nutrition. We LOVE her and she and Jude are a great match. So, please pray that she has Jude, that she can get him on a good nutritional plan again, and that he can come home this week.

On a brighter note, Hazel is getting great at tummy time! It's fun to see her get stronger each day. She lifted her head higher and longer today than we've ever seen before. Go Hazel! She is lots of fun...except from 12-2 am when she seems to want to play and we want to sleep. This whole 4 hours of broken up sleep a night is getting tough.

No comments: