Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Meals

We have been so blessed by not having to think about meals over the past several months. Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to bring us food! We can't tell you how VERY helpful it is! Now that my mom is gone, my friend, Lauren, has opened up a meal sign-up calendar for the next few weeks. If you would like to be invited/able to sign up for a day, please email her at laurenstrahan@yahoo.com. We appreciate it so much!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! I am Luke and Lindsay Rumohr's sister-in-law and I just came across your blog. I spent the last half hour going back in your blog to read past entries, what a few months you have been through! My husband Bain and I had a similar journey this fall. Our son was born 12 weeks early on September 6th. He was in the NICU for 13 weeks, and he came home on December 7th. I was able to identify so much with your entries...the crazy ups and downs that you go through with a preemie.

Your babies look like they are doing well! If you ever need another NICU parent to talk to, just let us know, we're only a couple of months ahead...you'll all be in our prayers!

Laura Rumohr