Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hazel's first day home

I think Hazel likes her new home! We're trying to figure out her schedule, which will definitely take some time, but it is so nice to have her here...even if that means less sleep! We took her to the pediatrician today, which went just fine. She'll have many more appointments in the coming weeks (eye doctor, pulmonoloist, GI, more pediatrician, etc.), so I'm glad our first outing was successful.

Our friend, Christen, posted some more pictures from yesterday on her blog. Check it out here!

5 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Yay! Congratulations on the next part of your long parenthood journey! We can't wait to meet both of them.

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie. Congratulations that she is home now. My prayers are with you. Bea Bennink ;0)

Melody said...

Congratulations on Hazel's homecoming! I wish I could have seen her one more time before she left. I'll look forward to hearing how she's doing when you visit Jude. The pictures are wonderful! The one of her saying goodbye to Jude makes me tear-up and smile at the same time. Blessings to you all. :)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! The pictures are beautiful! Praying for health and safety for you all and that Jude comes home soon too!
Lisa Wiersma