Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jude and Hazel

"Hi, my name is Jude and I reached 5 lbs tonight! Please pray that I stay over 5 lbs from here on out. I don't want to fluctuate anymore. I just want to get big and strong so I can go home. The doctor thinks I won't be able to go home for over 6 weeks yet. I hope she's wrong. I want to be with my mommy, daddy, and sister."
"Hi, my name is Hazel and I weighed over 6 lbs tonight! However, I gained almost 4 ounces and I was only supposed to gain 1. Please pray that I stop retaining fluid and have a big poop to get rid of some of that weight. I really like my new OT and she's even going to help me try a little milk from a bottle tomorrow. I think I can do it!"

3 comments:

Bill Wells said...

It's great for us to hear from your children. I know you like hearing from them too. They're so smart with such a large vocabulary already.

I don't think you can start talking to your children too early in their life. It's good for them and it's good for you. As they feel more comfortable talking with you, later in life when it is harder for them to talk with you, it will be easier for your children than others because you have already built a relationship.

Sharon said...

I confess, I've never prayed for poop before, but I'll do it! God watches over the sparrow, he cares about body functions too, especially for your two little ones. :-)

ChristenB said...

Hi Jude. Hi Hazel.

Love,
Christen